Clinical nurse is the advance nurse who will provide the advice according to the individual condition or treatment. They are clinical experts in nursing practice within the area, managing the health of the patient. The CNS will be mainly focused on the individual type care, practice setting, problem type, medical subspecialty and population. The person to become a CNS they should become a registered nurse and then the master’s degree in clinical nurse specialities and training in any of the following fields such as acute care, community health, neonatal health, palliative care, geriatric health.
- Track 1-1 Skills and Techniques in Clinical Nursing
- Track 2-2 Clinical Nursing and Nursing theory
- Track 3-3 Practices in Clinical Nursing
- Track 4-4 Clinical Nursing & Evaluation
- Track 5-5 Clinical Nursing Education