Paediatric and Neonatal Care
Paediatric nursing is the medical care of the neonates and the children up to the adolescence stage. They perform the role in paediatric emergency unit, primary care unit, acute care unit, inpatient hospital or daily clinic. Neonatal nursing is the medical care to the patient from new-born to the age of two. They need high dedication, degree of skill and emotional strength as there are handled with new born. Although neonatal nurse work in the neonatal intensive care unit they also provide their services to acute care and primary care in order to stabilize the premature and sick babies to the normal condition.
- Track 1-1 Paediatric Psychology
- Track 2-2 Paediatric Vaccines
- Track 3-3 Complication in Pre-birth and Neonatal intensive care
- Track 4-4 Neonatal Research
- Track 5-5 Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Track 6-6 Paediatric Nurse Practitioner