Oncology nursing is one of the most challenging and rewarding fields of nursing other than from general practice nursing. The oncology nurse will care and educates who have cancer from children to elderly patient through the palliative care. They will administer the patients of pre, during and post chemotherapy, medication collaborates with doctors, cancer treatment and other clinicians for treatment plans. These nurses require oncology certified nurse certification and clinical experience in the field of oncology. They focus more on the area of diseases with appropriate screening, preventive practices, care to retain normal functioning as possible, symptom management and supportive measures upon life.
- Track 1-1 Cervical Cancer
- Track 2-2 Paediatric Haematology Oncology Nursing
- Track 3-3 Surgical Oncology Nursing
- Track 4-4 Chemotherapy Biotherapy
- Track 5-5 Breast Care Nursing
- Track 6-6 Cancer Nursing Partnership