Maternal and Child Health
The health of the women during the period of post-natal, prenatal and inter natal refers to the maternal health. The maternal and child health is mainly depending upon the maternal nutrition. The maternal morbidity and mortality occur due to the haemorrhage, infection, obstructed labour, unsafe abortion, high blood pressure. A healthy diet can help the children to grow, prevent obesity and other weight related diseases such as diabetes. The development adaptations that permanently change in metabolism, structure, physiology of the offspring may result due to the alternation in foetal nutrition, thereby preventing the individual to diseases in adult life.
- Track 1-1 Reproductive Endocrinology
- Track 2-2 Reproductive Cloning
- Track 3-3 Perinatal and Reproductive Health
- Track 4-4 Placentation and Placental Function
- Track 5-5 Biomarkers in Reproductive Medicine
- Track 6-6 Pregnancy Nutrition