Cardiovascular nurse’s cares people with various condition of the cardiovascular system in which they suffer and help to recover from the cardiac procedure such as bypass, angioplasty or pacemaker surgery. The person who has the certification in Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support is the cardiac nurses. The condition that cardiac nurse help to treat is cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, cardiomyopathy, unstable angina, myocardial infraction, cardiac dysrhythmia under the direction of a cardiologist. The cardiac nurse role is to perform postoperative care on a surgical unit, stress test evaluation, vascular monitoring, cardiac monitoring and health assessments. Cardiac nurses work in a different environment in cardiac-related care units.
- Track 1-1 Cardiomyopathy
- Track 2-2 Inflammatory Heart Disease
- Track 3-3 Cardiac Arrest and Heart Failure
- Track 4-4 Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
- Track 5-5 Congestive Heart Failure
- Track 6-6 Cardiac arrhythmias
- Track 7-7 Heart transplantation